Viledon TFP 90
Available from Advanced Filtration Concepts
• Viledon TFP90 cartridge filters are developed for use in supply air systems for gas turbines and turbo compressors both on and off shore.
• The cartridge is uniquely designed to minimize pressure drops while maximizing useful service life cycles, even under extreme operating conditions.
• The synthetic media operates effectively in high temperatures and high relative humidity conditions, and is resistant to chemical damage.
• The TFP 90 tested in tandem (conical & cartridge) has an initial pressure drop of only 0.55" W.G. when tested @ 1,360 CFM, this greatly increases gas turbine output while maintaining longer life versus generic "me-too" cartridge filters.
• The filter cartridges provide optimized ratio between filtering area, pleat depth and number of pleats.
• Moisture-resistant up to 100% relative humidity.
• The TFP 90 meets the 25" W.G. GE™ 72 Hour Wet Air Filter Breach Test
• Temperature Resistance: Continuous 160°F, peaks 175°F
• This product has been GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute under the GREENGUARD Standard for low emitting and microbial resistant products.